Opening Sept 15th
Tue-Fri: 9am - 6pm
Sat: 9am - 5pm
Sun: 9am - 4pm
(Closed Oct 8th & 9th)
10480 W 80th Street, Lonsdale, MN 55046
Phone: 507-271-8347 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stop out anytime during normal business hours! If you do not want to sign up for the Mum Bushel Basket Class, feel free to bring your own container out here and fill it with Mums, Flower Kale, Grasses or Heuchera! Everything looks fantastic! I also have fall containers here for purchase. I have corn stalks, straw bales, and pumpkins! I have ribbon for boughs, scarecrow picks, pumpkins, gourds, etc.. and lots of other fun stuff!! Price varies, you pay for what you use!
STARTING NOVEMBER 3RD - HOLIDAZZLE YOUR CONTAINER/S
(Event continues during normal business hours until product is gone!)
November 3rd kicks off our holiday season! Stop out and HOLIDAZZLE your container/s!! You can sign up for my "Build a Holiday Container" class and I will provide everything or you can just stop out anytime during normal business hours and bring your own container/s. If you don't want to do your own, you can drop it off here and I will do it for you! Customer's who have done in this the past have never been disappointed!! Don't worry about how to do it, if you have never made your own, I will help you! Everything is fresh cut so it will last you until your pots thaw in the Spring!!
Price depends on the size of your container. Prices in general would be X-Large Container - $30, Large container would be $25, a Medium Container would be $20, and a small container would be $12.
- Boughs $3
- Artificial sprigs of various things $2.99 and up
- Red Cardinals - $2
- Pine cones - bags or singles, price varies
- Holiday Signs and other decor, price varies
- Additional Patio Containers, window boxes, etc... price varies
THINGS TO KNOW and BRING
- Dress in layers, if the suns out the greenhouse can be warm.
- Bring a snippers/pruners for cutting branches
- If bringing your own container/s have soil in them
- Make sure your container is suitable for freezing temps so it doesn't crack.
- Kids are more than welcome
- Huge variety of pine branches
- Variety of different twigs/branches
- Variety of berries
- Various other things from nature
- Hot Drinks
- Warm greenhouse (if the sun is out)
- GOOD TIMES!!
SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER FALL MUMS