STARTING NOVEMBER 7TH - HOLIDAZZLE YOUR CONTAINER/S
(Event continues during normal business hours until product is gone!)
November 7th kicks off our holiday season! Stop out and HOLIDAZZLE your container/s!! You can
sign up for my "Holidazzle Your Container" class and I will provide everything or you can just stop out
anytime during normal business hours and bring your own container/s or purchase one from me to
Holidazzle! If you don't want to do your own, you can drop your container/s off with me and I will
dazzle it all up for you! Customer's who have done this in the past have never been disappointed!!
Don't worry about how to do it, if you have never made your own, I will help you! Everything is fresh
cut so it will last you until your pots thaw in the Spring!!
CLICK ON CLASS SCHEDULE ABOVE TO SIGN UP FOR THIS, THEN REMEMBER TO SEND AN EMAIL TO email@example.comINDICATING THE DATE YOU PLAN TO ATTEND!
Price depends on the size of your container. Prices in general would be X-Large Container - $35, Large container would be $25, a Medium Container would be $20, and a small container would be $15
- Boughs $3
- Artificial sprigs of various things $2.99 and up
- Red Cardinals, Price varies
- Pine cones - bags or singles, price varies
- Holiday Signs and other decor, price varies
- Additional Patio Containers, window boxes, etc... price varies
THINGS TO KNOW and BRING
- Dress in layers, if the suns out the greenhouse can be warm.
- Bring a snippers/pruners for cutting branches
- If bringing your own container/s have soil in them (not frozen!!)
- Make sure your container is suitable for freezing temps so it doesn't crack.
- Kids are more than welcome
Next Chapter Winery
16945 320th Street
New Prague, MN 56071
- Huge variety of pines
- Variety of different twigs/branches
- Variety of berries
- Various other things from nature
- Hot Drinks
- Warm greenhouse (if the sun is out)
- GOOD TIMES!!
Mark your calendars for this awesome holiday event! We will have a variety of home made crafters. Come to do some shopping or enjoy an afternoon of crafting. There will be a few different vendors doing make and takes.
Make & Take -- holiday signs, ornaments, string art, Christmas cookies and mini serving trays, Holiday Pots & Succulent/pine Centerpieces
SANTA will be here for pictures! Bring your kids along to get their picture taken with Santa and enjoy a little afternoon of crafting.
Make & Take Vendors:
Whitmer Crafts- Mini Christmas Serving trays
Craft My Party- Christmas Signs
Nic's Nak's- Christmas ornaments
Hillside Gift & Garden Center- Outdoor/Indoor holiday pots or Succulent/Pine Centerpieces
Beauty County by Elizabeth Franek
Jenny fahey crafts
Rainy Day Girl Designs
Benches & Blocks by Terry
CBD by the Pint
Cindy Flicek, Independent Scentsy Consultant
Pampered Chef by Tanya Ott
CLASSES TUESDAY NIGHT FROM 6:30-8PM
Thu: Noon- 6pm
Sun: 9am - 4pm
10480 W 80th Street, Lonsdale, MN 55046